Saturday 4 April 2015

BYS Brow Gel + Concealer Duo Review



Starting off with the Brow Gel, IT WAS AMAZING. I just really loved it from the moment I tried it. 
I got the shade 03 A Blonde's Best Friend. No, my hair is not blonde, but it looked great on my brows.
The brush is included, its size is perfect for a careful brow gel application. 
It's only 2g but you only need a tiny bit of  it when using it, so I think it'll last quite a while.
Honestly, this is probably one of the best brow product I've ever tried.
I originally wanted to buy Anastasia Dipbrow, but after seeing this, I thought I might as well try buying a drugstore one as it might be dupe before going for the high end one.
And I made the right decision, spent only P399.00 for this baby, Anastasia's brow gel is about P1,200.
Definitely saved a lot this time! 
❥ Have you tried the Anastasia Dipbrow? Tell me your comment about this being a dupe ! 


Overall, or should I say obviously, I was completely satisfied with this product. 
It has become my newest favourite. BYS claims it lasts all day and blends easily, both true. 
The best thing about this is that you can really give your brows a good shape even w/o using pencil.
I seriously have nothing to complain about in this brow gel. It's perfect.

Actual use of the products (BYS Brow Gel + Concealer Duo): 


Moving onto the next, 
The BYS Duo Concealer 


As much as I was happy with the brow gel, I was that much disappointed with this one.
The coverage is just poor, and I'm talking about the liquid concealer. It was a huge disappointment.
I love liquid concealers as they are easy to apply and spread onto my under eye area.
My main problem is my panda eye bags, and it was just not doing its job, which is to cover the bags.
I bought this for that part, the cream stick one is just a bonus, so I was devastated with the result.
BUT ! There's more to life than just one concealer hahaha.

 

It's a life saver. The coverage is good, even though I'm not that fond of these types, I even have the Benefit Fake Up but I don't use it that much. This kind of concealer takes quite some time to blend.
And tends to get more oily than liquid concealer.
But then again, at least it wasn't a total waste of P299.00 
It also has this balm thingy in the middle to moisturise while concealing, this prevents the flakiness.
I must say, it lasts all throughout the day and does not change or look awful halfway through.
I'm using it on my under eye area and other flaws on my face. Also on the nose bridge to highlight.
The downside though, it's not as durable, it broke off too easily, probs cause it's too soft.
But overall, I'm quite liking this concealer as it lasts all day and the coverage is flawless.
Hope this review was helpful.

3 comments:

  1. Thankyou lex :) another helpful blog from you natuto na akong mgread ng mga blogs gawa mo hihi :)
    Mwuah!!' Yiii!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeaaay! thank you ate myjell!! <3 mwaa more to come soon po! :)

      Delete
  2. do you know where i can buy anstasia dipbrow here in the philippines?

    ReplyDelete

 
Sexy Red Lips