Thursday 25 May 2017

Affordable and Easy Way To Cover Problematic Skin | Make It Happen with MAYBELLINE!

Can we just take this moment to be so thankful that such a great brand made their products way more affordable than we've ever asked for?

The permanent mark down, the regular bonus SALE.. and the on-going 25% OFF for the month of MAY. I can't express how happy I am for what's going on with Maybelline.

Almost like their trying to help us really make whatever we want, HAPPEN. I've been even much more hooked with Maybelline because of Asia's Next Top Model Season 5. And so I was inspired to share my very own Makeup Tutorial inspired by ASNTM  and Maybelline, but mainly because I really want to share my own experience, as I used to get really stressed and down whenever I get a lot of breakouts, and people emphasize that they see it in my face as if I don't see them in the mirror lol

So here's my affordable and easy way to cover my flaws!
Because even with our flaws, we can still be #flAWESOME ❤ 

and please SUBSCRIBE to my channel, I have a lot more to show you soon! It's FREE, come on! ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Sexy Red Lips