Monday 29 May 2017

Anyone who uses Makeup daily should at least TRY this!

I recently made a Demo / First Impression / Review and (first ever) Hype Or Real episode of my series in my Youtube channel about this Clean It Zero balm-type makeup remover from Banila Co. 

First off, instead of buying the 100ml for Php890, I decided to opt for the Super Size (180ml) because it was obviously much more "sulit" as it was only Php1,270 
For the price difference of only Php380, you get 80ml more.
I highly recommend go for the Super Size.
Because I am telling you, YOU. WILL. LOVE. THIS.



So here's the utterly super cute packaging, lookin' so chic


With the metallic pink cap, who doesn't love Pink + White?


So it says in the packaging:
"Award-winning skin-friendly, hypoallergenic sorbet-like lightweight cleanser that goes on as solid as balm and transforms into a silky oil while effortlessly dissolving even tenacious makeup & impurities without stripping the skin. Recommended for all skin type."

Hmm, very promising right? 
Because it is indeed an amazing product that does absolutely what it claims to be capable of.
Anyway please read additional necessary information below.
---
INGREDIENTS:
Mineral Oil, Cetyl, Ethylhexanoate, PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, PEG-10 Isostearate, Polyethelene, Butylene Glycol, Water, Rubus Suavissimus (Raspberry) Leaf Extract, Viscum Album (Mistletoe) Leaf Extract, Angelica Polymorpha Sinesis Root Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Malpighia Glabra (Acerola) Fruit Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium Leaf Extract, BHT, Butyl Paraben, CI 16255, CI15985, Fragrance

WARNINGS:
If redness or irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult a dermatologist. Do not use on broken skin. For external use only. Replace cap after use. Keep out of reach of children. Do not expose to hear or direct sunlight. Do not store at high temperatures. Avoid contact with eyes. 

MADE IN KOREA

---


So, for Filipinas, living in this hella hot country, if your room gets extremely hot like Channing Tatum's abs, please do not store your Clean It Zero or any other precious makeup/skincare products there, you might end up regretting that. We don't know the side effects exactly are but just to be sure, let's just follow what the packaging says. 
I remember when I used to love Tony Moly Floria essence, it was such an amazing product but after I forgot that I really liked it and stored it away in my hell-of-a-bedroom, and saw it again after a while, used it, BOOM, breakouts everywhere. I'm not sure if it was just a coincidence but better yet follow what the packaging says. 

So here's how it looks like inside.. 
(it broke my heart when my momma said "meh, that's just vaseline." 
like wow mom, you're saying I spent 1270 on vaseline?
but, when I made her try it too, she was left in awe)


It comes with a spatula..


How it looks like when scooped:


I swatched 8 makeup products in my hand to determine whether it can easily glide onto these and erase them all, to give a little bit more info about the longevity of these products I added some more details of each of the swatches:
MAC Ruby Woo - Longwear Matte Lipstick
La Splash Innocent Vixen - Tough to remove liquid lipstick, doesn't come off easily with Micellar
Maybelline Hyper Impact Liner - Longwearing, but easily comes off with Micellar
Etude House Highlighter Stick - easily comes off with any cleanser
Etude House Eyebrow Pencil - Needs Micellar/Cream type cleanser to completely wear off
Revlon Colorstay Concealer - Needs thick cream type makeup remover OR full routine (micellar+cleanser+toner) to wear off completely 
Kylie Lipkit Liner + Liquid Lipstick - doesn't come off with cleanser and micellar, needs oil-based lip makeup remover



And with one swipe of the Banila Co. Clean It Zero..
it already looks like this:



After a couple of seconds rubbing it onto my skin.. 


After wiping it off with a tissue paper:


Viola! It left my skin looking squeaky clean and healthy !!!

There you go, a proof that the reviews in BeautyMNL were not just for hype, but in fact, they speak of the REALest truth about this product.

I would rate this product 9/10 
It could've been 10/10 if it wasn't for the Paraben included in it, as I have read many negative things about Paraben being found in cosmetics/skincare products.
But overall, I was satisfied with the product, and I would re-purchase if I don't find something better than this one. After using this, I felt that I did not have to exert as much effort as I did with Micellar Water before, because this glides so easily, unlike the Micellar that you would have to use a cotton pad that would require pulling and rubbing motions which can be harmful to your skin.

*I've replaced my regular makeup remover (Micellar Water) with Clean It Zero because I felt that it was much more gentle on my skin as it did not require too much rubbing of a cotton pad unlike the micellar wherein I need about 4-5 pads to feel like it's enough, but then I still wash it off with a mild cleanser (COSRX Low Ph Good Morning Cleanser), so let's just go for the gentle makeup remover.
I felt like Micellar has been stressing my skin for using it regularly. 
We can use that when we travel and when we're super tired/lazy to get up and wash our faces, (a.k.a. Emergency Cases Only), but for the daily routine, let's give it up for CLEAN IT ZERO my new love.

Now, I know our skin in our hands and in our faces are very different, our faces are much more softer and more sensitive...
Here's a demo on my face + first impressions:


Product(s) Mentioned and where I bought it:
Clean It Zero (Super Size) by Banila Co. 

Have you tried Clean It Zero?
Please tell me your thoughts and experience with it at the comments section below ❣

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Sexy Red Lips