Friday 26 May 2017

Extremely Affordable, Totally Fashionable.

The one shop I could never resist whenever I stumble upon their branch and bazaar. 


How can I ever resist Jukaykay? They give the best possible prices and the cutest outfits ever.
And guess what, it's like a spell cause once you touch one of their items, there's just no way you can go out without purchasing anything. I can't even go out with just 1 thing in my hand, almost all of their items are super cute and irresistible! 
I tell myself, "pick just one and go cause you don't even need new clothes"
and then go out with 3 or 5 or 6, guilty of buying 10 or more pieces from them sometimes... 
It's like Jukaykay has a magic spell cast on me that I just can't pull away from them. 
Why? Because with Jukaykay, you can spoil yourself without breaking the bank!
Their prices are mostly ranging from Php120 to Php220

You get the point, they're lovely AF. 
So here's a little preview of what you may find:

(Photo courtesy of Jukaykay)


Their floral prints are so chic and easy to style!


The PINKS and other PASTEL hues are just so pretty and pleasing in the eyes


 They even have these velvet caps, kind of reminds me of the ones kpop idols wear when they go out in "disguise"so fans won't recognize them and go crazy.
Feel free to wear one and feel like a kpop idol heehee

It's too easy to look cute with Jukaykay. JUST. LOOK. At these babies:


Look effortlessly chic in these outfits


And these are perfect for SUMMER! 


Don't they just set up the cutest booth as well?


Can't find Jukaykay near you?
Shop their New Arrivals / Available Items HERE ❣
Don't worry, they're super professional yet friendly! They even give freebies sometimes (probably when you buy a lot? - and you probably will hehehehe)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Sexy Red Lips